Next week Restaurant.com is celebrating the first ever National Dine Out Week! We love local restaurants and so do you. Next week we’re encouraging diners everywhere to share their love for that little sushi place around the corner, the Italian restaurant that keeps you coming back for fresh cannoli, that out-of-this-world Mexican cantina in your neighborhood – any local restaurant that you crave! Not only can you support local businesses in your community, but we’re giving you the chance to make a difference while you dine!
Every time you purchase a Gift Certificate, use a cert and tell us about it on social media, or share National Dine Out Week with friends, we’ll make a donation to the American Red Cross to help save lives through local blood drives.
“We are excited to announce the launch of National Dine Out Week, dedicated to supporting neighborhood restaurants while helping the American Red Cross save lives,” said Restaurant.com President and Chief Marketing Officer Christopher Krohn. “We expect to fill nearly 200,000 restaurant tables in local communities nationwide as a result of diners celebrating National Dine Out Week.”
Want to get involved? There are so many ways! Here’s how:
• Purchase a Restaurant.com Gift Certificate for use at a neighborhood favorite
• Visit a local restaurant and share their dining experience during National Dine Out Week with Restaurant.com
• Share National Dine Out Week with friends on Facebook
• Tweet about local dining plans during National Dine Out Week using #DineLocal
• Text DINELOCAL followed by your first name and last initial to 78166
No matter how you decide to celebrate, we hope you’ll take the time to make a difference in your community during National Dine Out Week!
Do you have a favorite local restaurant? We’d love to hear about it! Share a shout out below!