Fall is here, and with the season comes a whole new selection of savory fall drinks for your sipping pleasure. After all, nothing says fall quite like the delicious flavors of cinnamon, pumpkin, apple, and of course, chocolate. With winter quickly approaching, these delicious fall favorites will keep you cozy all season long.
Enjoy some of autumns wonderfully, distinct flavors that will warm your heart (and taste buds) at a restaurant near you!
Hot Apple Cider
It’s no doubt that hot apple cider is one of fall’s most beloved drink, given the abundant supply of freshly picked apples during this time of year. Fall spices such as cinnamon and nutmeg complement the apple’s fresh and flavorsome taste. Some apple ciders call for the addition of sugar, ginger, and oranges, among other ingredients. Rum is also a frequently added ingredient that pairs perfectly with this delicious hot beverage. Whether you prefer hot apple cider as a cocktail or not, it’s a wonderful fall classic for the whole family.
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Fall is the perfect time to cozy up with warm mug of hot chocolate. Hot chocolate paired with different flavors and edibles add variety to the already delectable chocolate taste. Adding peppermint with hot chocolate gives it an instant holiday twist by giving it a wintry blast of goodness. Garnished with candy canes and chilled whipped cream, you are in for a heavenly delight that’ll warm your senses! Turn to this delicious holiday drink when your chocolate cravings set in.
Fabulous Fall Cocktails
- Baileys Caramel Appletini: Take a sip of sweet caramel apple indulgence. The rich taste of Baileys Caramel combined with the tart taste of green apple vodka leaves you with a simply delectable drink.
- Bourbon Hot Toddy: Fight chilly weather with this bourbon spiced and sugared cocktail. Perfect for cool-weather nights that need warming.
- Manhattan: A classic cocktail, the Manhattan’s warm whiskey flavor delivers a smooth taste that makes for the perfect autumn sipper.
- Irish Coffee: Classic coffee combined with your favorite Irish whiskey will warm you up and keep you going for whatever the day may bring. Great for an after-dinner indulgence!
- Kings Cider: A whiskey, cinnamon, heated cider, lemon juice, and honey garnished with cinnamon sticks makes for the perfect fall pick-me-up.
- Toasted Almond: A delectable mixture of Kahlua, amaretto, and milk results in a smooth and creamy after dinner drink.
- Pumpkin Martini: What is fall without a sweet pumpkin delight? It’s that time of year again when we crave everything pumpkin, but rightfully so! This vanilla vodka-cinnamon stick- pumpkin concoction is one of fall’s most celebrated cocktail. Often served as a dessert drink, the pumpkin martini makes for the perfect after-dinner treat! Grab this martini at your next holiday gathering! It will be sure to put you in the festive mood.
What seasonal drink do you crave?