The holiday season is when we should give extra thanks, and show appreciation to the people who always go the extra mile. Many of these people often go unnoticed, behind the scenes.
It could be the…
- Mailman. The person who weathers icky conditions to deliver your mail.
- Bus driver. Honor the hard-working bus driver who keeps you on schedule every day.
- Teacher. For the teacher who has gone the extra mile for their students.
- Hair stylist. Give extra love to the person who leaves you feeling refreshed many times during the year.
- Crossing guard. The dedicated person who keep children safe from traffic throughout the year—no matter the weather conditions.
- Neighbors.The trustworthy person who keeps an extra set of keys, collects the mail while you’re on vacation, and shovels your driveway or sidewalk when it snows.
- Co-workers. Show them how thankful you are for their hard work, for having your back and for their loyalty.
With so many helpful people to thank, finding the perfect gift can be a challenge. It should be meaningful—yet inexpensive—and small enough to tuck into a greeting card. Thankfully, we can help cross off folks on your wish list! With more than 45,000 dining deals and more than 22,000 restaurants nationwide, Restaurant.com is the ultimate resource to bring people together and enjoy well-prepared and served meals at affordable prices.
- Restaurant.com Gift Cards: A wallet sized, physical gift card that can be given to friends and family that entitles the holder to redeem the face value for an equivalent amount of Restaurant Certificates or Merchant Certificate
- Restaurant.com eGift Cards: Store credit that entitles the holder to redeem the face value of the certificate for an equivalent face value amount of Restaurant Certificates or Merchant Certificates. These can easily be personalized and emailed as a gift.
Did we miss anyone on our list? Let us know in the comments!