We have something special for all of our customers who are wine enthusiasts! Make sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages over the next month for entry details. We will be kicking off the sweepstakes starting May 9, 2016 with a wine themed challenge – Caption This. We’re also celebrating the love for wine with a fun riddle. Finally, we will conclude with a hidden image game we hope you will enjoy. The more you play, the more chances you have to win!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The “Restaurant.com Wine Enthusiast Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Restaurant.com (“Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the Sweepstakes, as determined by the Sponsor and its agents, are final in all respects. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Restaurant.com, not Facebook.
- Eligibility: The Restaurant.com Wine Enthusiast Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are twenty one (21) years of age or older (if entering through Facebook) and twenty one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry who have Internet access and a valid e-mail account prior to the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period. Participation constitutes entrants full agreement to the Official Rules and to sponsor’s decisions which are final. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six months, performed services for Restaurant.com or any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or play. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. Individuals living in the same household as those individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
- Sponsor: Restaurant.com, Inc., 1500 West Shure Drive, 6th Floor, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- Timing: The Promotion begins on Monday, May 9, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. CT (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter, as described below.
Social Media: To enter the Sweepstakes, go to the Restaurant.com Facebook page
(https://www.facebook.com/restaurantcom), and comment on the “Restaurant.com Wine Enthusiast Sweepstakes” challenge of the day.
All entrants are encouraged to follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/Restaurant_com), using #WineEnthusiastSweeps between Monday, May 9, 2016 and Wednesday May 25, 2016 for prize updates. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CT May 25. Only one (1) entry per person per day permitted during the Promotion Period.
- Additional Entry Selection: Sponsor has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or otherwise non-compliant entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, invalid, unintelligible, incomplete, garbled, or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. No mailed, telephoned, faxed, or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt. Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged nor will proof of submission of an entry form be deemed proof of receipt. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account” holder is the natural person assigned the e-mail account. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Winner selection: Fifteen (15) winners will be randomly selected from eligible entries beginning on or about Monday May 9, 2016 through Wednesday, May 25, 2016. If an email address was provided, potential winners will be emailed directly, or announced via the comments of the Facebook Sweepstakes comment itself. Potential winners will also be notified via a private message on Facebook and asked to email Administrator (or Sponsor) at [email@example.com] with his/her name, address, telephone number, and proof of eligibility. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her email and social media account for prize notification and receipt or other communications related to this Sweepstakes. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by Administrator (or Sponsor) within fifteen (15) days after the entry is drawn, using the contact information provided at the time of entry, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize, and the sponsor may award that prize to another winner. Upon the request of the Administrator (or Sponsor), the potential winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form. If a potential winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential winner will be disqualified. Prize may not be awarded if an insufficient number of eligible entries are received.
- Prize: Fifteen (15) winners will be randomly selected to receive to receive Restaurant.com cards, and prizes from Specials by Restaurant.com. Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about Monday May 9, 2016 through Wednesday, May 25, 2016 from among all entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Administrator (or Sponsor). Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Total prize ARV up to $1,000.
Enter between Monday, May 9 and Wednesday May 25: Fifteen (15) winners will receive a $50 Restaurant.com Gift Cards. (ARV $750)
Enter between Monday, May 9 and Wednesday May 25: Fifteen (15) winners will receive 1 bottle of wine from Wine Trends. (ARV $250)
- Prize Restrictions: The odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes prize per household. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
- Restaurant.com eGift Card Prizes: These prizes can be used to redeem certificates and offers for participating restaurants at Restaurant.com. The ARV of a Restaurant.com certificate is determined by the certificate or offer you win. Certificates or offers for participating restaurants redeemed at Restaurant.com are subject to the participating restaurants’ terms and conditions.
- For All Prizes: Winners must comply with all terms and conditions stated at www.restaurant.com, and the terms and conditions of Restaurant.com certificates. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to possible legal action by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the Sweepstakes, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Sponsor determines that the Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives, and any telephone network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, THE FACEBOOK PLATFORM, ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS, OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- Publicity: By participating, each entrant grants Sponsor permission to use his/her name and state, likeness, or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- Release: Neither Restaurant.com, nor employees of Restaurant.com may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, nor any other claims incurred as a result of usage of any winners of a prize once possession has been taken of the product by winner. Restaurant.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any Sweepstakes promoted by Restaurant.com.
- Copies of the rules and who won: Requests for copies of these Official Rules or a winner’s list may be sent to Administrator (or Sponsor), Facebook Sweepstakes, c/o Restaurant.com Marketing Communications, 1500 West Shure Drive, 6th Floor, Arlington Heights, IL 60004.