Planning a southwestern getaway this spring? Scottsdale, Arizona, is a popular destination for families, golf lovers, baseball fans and spa-goers alike. It’s also full of delicious restaurant options for travelers, no matter your tastes or budget.
Home to the Spring Training camps of the World Series champion San Francisco Giants, Colorado Rockies and Arizona Diamond backs, Scottsdale also boasts some of the most renowned spas and resorts in the country. Add hikes in the scenic Sonoran dessert and dozens of golf courses to the mix and there’s something to keep every member of your family entertained.
The restaurant scene has equally diverse options to satisfy everyone in your travel party. Though Scottsdale has plenty of traditional southwestern fare, our list of the most popular Restaurant.com restaurants features a breakfast joint, a sushi spot and a wine bar.
Look for lots of outdoor seating and Happy Hour deals in Scottsdale – 44 percent of our Restaurant Partners there have those features. You’ll also find many Restaurant.com restaurants that are romantic (49 percent) and good for children (82 percent).
Whether you’re thinking of planning a trip to Scottsdale (check out our Specials by Restaurant.com City Stay package!), are already booked or live in the area, you’ll want to add our top 10 most popular Restaurant.com restaurants to your itinerary!
1. The Breakfast Joynt – American *Rated Good For Kids by our Verified Diner Ratings and Reviews!*
2. Sushi Ko – Sushi
4. Barney’s Boathouse – Seafood
5. American Junkie – American
6. Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt – Dessert
7. Habenero’s Mexican Grill – Mexican/Southwestern
8. Armitage Wine Lounge & Café – Bar/Gastro Pub/Wine Bar
9. SWB, A Southwest Bistro at The Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch – Mexican/southwestern
10. X-Tapa Joe’s Mexican Food – Mexican/Southwestern