In honor of Valentine’s Day, The Dish team rated the best romantic movie dining scenes. Tell us if you agree or think other movie scenes should make the list in the comments below!
1. Lady & the Tramp – Spaghetti kiss scene
2. Love Actually – Proposal scene where Jamie proposes to Aurella
3. Top Gun – “You’ve Lost that Love and Feeling” bar scene
4. Casablanca – “Play It, Sam” Rick and Ilsa see each other again for the first time
5. As Good As It Gets – Melvin gives Carol a sweet compliment
6. Dirty Dancing – Nobody puts Baby in the corner scene
7. Good Will Hunting – Shopping and food kiss scene
8. Groundhog Day – Sweet Vermouth bar scene
9. Spanglish – Romantic restaurant scene
10. 50 First Dates – Breakfast dates scenes
We couldn’t create a top 10 list of romantic movie dining scenes without including these two memorable, but also very funny restaurant / dining scenes from two comedies that are sure to bring a smile to your face. Drum roll please… the two honorable mentions are:
Anchorman – Flute serenade scene
Wayne’s World – Foxy Lady dance scene
What do you think? Did we pick the best romantic movie scenes? Tell us if you agree or think other movie scenes should make the list in the comments below!